Thank you for choosing to join The Performer’s Guide Mastermind Program Lifetime Access Pass!
Included in Program:
- Mastermind Program
- 1:1 Mentorship Calls
- The Performer’s Academy
The Performer’s Guide group coaching program is now the Mastermind Program and is now a weekly 2 hour call. These will be group discussions and activites Here you get full access to all modules from Beta Test 1 and 2.
- Access to The Performers Guide Mastermind Facebook group
- Access to all previous group coaching YouTube videos
- Access to all blogs and articles
- Access to the Workbook Beta Test
Weekly “Meeting of the Masterminds” on Wednesdays from 10:00am – 12:00pm (first 4 Wednesdays of each month)
Meeting of the Masterminds Dates:
- Wednesday September 2, 2020
- Wednesday September 9, 2020
- Wednesday September 16, 2020
- Wednesday September 23, 2020
- Wednesday October 7, 2020
- Wednesday October 14, 2020
- Wednesday October 21, 2020
- Wednesday October 28 , 2020
- Wednesday November 4, 2020
- Wednesday November 11, 2020
- Wednesday November 18, 2020
- Wednesday November 25, 2020
- Wednesday December 2, 2020
- Wednesday December 9, 2020
- Wednesday December 16, 2020
- Wednesday December 23, 2020
($400 value for 4 calls)
Get direct feedback and guidance through your integration into The Performer’s Guide Mastermind program with 4 phone calls with Krystin Railing.
- 4 (Four) 1:1 Check in Calls
The Performer’s Academy:
The Performer’s Academy is the newest program by The Performers Guide which breaks the Mastermind program up onto 7 individual courses that take you on a deeper journey through each unit! These will be Facebook lives and webinars that will be recorded to become the online courses!.
The Performer’s Academy Courses:
- Get Your Act Together
- Financial Freedom
- Think Like a Business
- Monetize Your Brand
- Safety Third
- Digital Business Strategies
- Take Your Show on the Road
Gold Star Client Rates:
- $2000 in 10 payments of $200/ month (Oct Nov Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, June, July)
First 10 Registrations of this new program receive LIFETIME ACCESS ($6,000 value)!!
(1:1 Calls are NOT included in lifetime membership)
Terms of Service:
- The “Client” acknowledges that the fee for service is a flat fee and not based on attendance.
- The “Mentor” acknowledges that they shall perform their obligations hereunder as an Independent Contractor.
- The “Client” agrees to prepare and file all tax information required of a person who also hires an independent contractor and Artists agree that they have sole responsibility for the payment of any federal or provincial taxes arising from the monies paid to Artist for the service provided
- The “Client” understands the payment is non refundable. Payment may be transferred to another date if cancellation is prior to 2 weeks of event date. (Pricing fluctuations may ensure during next round)
- The “Mentor” reserves the right to cancel this contract for any reason up to 2 days before contracted event time with full refund to “client”
- “Client” must give Artist as much notice of service cancellation as is feasibly possible in order to allow enough time to find a suitable replacement for your services. If less than 48 hours notice is given, no refund shall be issued and no transfer of service date will be allowed.
- “Client” failure to perform the Contract Duties to the fullest extent shall give “Mentor” authority to void contract with no refund given.
- “Client” acknowledges that time is of the essence in regard to this agreement. They will use due diligence to ensure the call runs on time to the contracted time. if client runs 15 minutes late with no warning, “Mentor” shall be allowed to void contract with no deposit refund to “Purchaser”.
- Any deliberate breach of this contract by “Purchaser” shall render this contract null and void with full payment still due to “Mentor”.
- The “Client” acknowledges the time and location constraints imposed by the scheduling of multiple events on the same day, Once contract is signed, “Client” may or may not be able to change the time of the contracted call depending on “Mentor” schedule..
- If the “Mentor” call is prevented in any way, rendered impossible or unfeasible by weather, any act or regulation, or by any public authority or bureau, civil tumult, strike, physical disability, death, full or partial destruction of the performance venue or emergencies, interruption of an essential public service, or any similar or dissimilar cause beyond the control of the parties, it is understood and agreed that there shall be no claim for damages by either party to this agreement, and their obligations herein shall be deemed waived, not terminated. Then “Mentor” must be compensated in full for services.
- TERMINATION. Mentor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate this Agreement upon the occurrence of any one or more of the following events:
- Artistic Reasons
- Client fails to act in a professional, respectful and appropriate manner at all times when interacting with or representing the Mentor and/or The Performers Guide Project.
- Self Promotion: Client shall refrain from any self promotion in The Performer’s Guide Group Coaching Program including handing out business cards, goods, promoting products, selling merchandise or offering services (other than the services provided herein) at the performance except by express written permission of “Mentor”.
- Promotion of The Performer’s Guide: “Client” shall be encouraged to advertise and promote their involvement with The Performer’s Guide” to the best of their ability.
- “Client” agrees to acknowledge The Performer’s Guide in every advertisement, when reasonable, including, but not limited to social media posts
- Advertising: “Client” hereby acknowledges and agrees that “Mentor” may use their names, photographs, likeness, facsimile and any other promotional materials in all of such promotions, advertising or other activities used to increase attendance in The Performer’s Guide program
- Photography: The “Client” acknowledges that photographs or video/audio recordings of the scheduled events may be made by or on behalf of The Performer’s Guide t and hereby agrees to the reasonable photographing or recording and the use thereof by the Organization for archival and promotional purposes.
Thank you for hiring The Performer’s Guide. Please read the contract carefully, sign it, and email it back to email@example.com
By signing contract:
- The “Purchaser” Agrees to all terms and agrees that all the information in this contract is correct to the best of their knowledge.
- The “Client” acknowledges and agrees to the times and location of event and agrees to pay in full within 48 hours of signing this contract to ensure the date is reserved.
- The “Client” understands that time is of the essence and prices and availability may change as the event gets closer, this contract is valid for 48 hours and agrees to pay remaining total on the event date