You’ve got questions? The Performer’s Guide has answers! The Performers Guide’s offers Q&A Calls, where you can get answers to all the business and performance questions you may have. A Q&A call is a phone call during which you can ask Krystin Railing questions about your business and receive answers that will save you time and money!
✅ Benefits of Q&A Calls ✅
- ✅ Clarity and understanding: Q&A calls provide an opportunity for participants to ask questions and receive clear and detailed answers, which can improve their understanding of the topic being discussed.
- ✅ Time-efficient: Questions and answers can be addressed in real-time, allowing participants to get the information they need quickly.
- ✅ Interactive: Q&A calls are interactive, allowing participants to engage with the speaker and with each other.
- ✅ Cost-effective: Q&A calls can be done remotely and thus reducing the cost of travel and accommodation.
- ✅ Feedback: Q&A calls provide an opportunity for participants to give feedback and share their thoughts and concerns.
- ✅ Accessibility: Q&A calls can be recorded and shared with people who couldn’t attend, allowing for greater accessibility and inclusivity.
- ✅ Learning opportunities: Q&A calls can be a valuable learning opportunity for participants to gain new insights, knowledge and skills
☎️ Included in a Q&A Call ☎️
- ☎️ Live Q&A: A person who leads the call and manages the flow of questions and answers.
- ☎️ Participants: This call is for 1-3 individuals who may ask questions and receiving answers.
- ☎️ An agenda: A plan for the call will be created to include the topics that will be covered and the order in which they will be discussed based on the questions asked.
- ☎️ Questions: The call is limited to 5 questions that participants may ask during the call.
- Answers: The call includes responses to questions provided.
- ☎️ Call-in or log-in details: The information needed for participants to join the call, such as a phone number or web link.
- ☎️ Dial-in or virtual meeting platform: A phone or web-based platform that allows participants to join the call remotely.
- ☎️ Recording or transcript: A recording or transcript of the call that can be shared with participants who were unable to attend, or for future reference.
- ☎️ Follow-up actions: A list of next steps or follow-up actions that will be taken as a result of the call
Not Included in a Q&A Call:
- 🚫 a rigid script: Q&A calls are interactive and organic, so a strict script is usually not included.
- 🚫 A formal presentation: Q&A calls are typically focused on questions and answers, rather than a formal presentation.
- 🚫 A large number of attendees: Q&A calls are typically small, focused groups, rather than large, general audiences
- 🚫 Physical materials: Q&A calls are typically conducted over the phone or online, so physical materials such as brochures or handouts are not typically included.
- 🚫 A strict format: Q&A calls may not follow a strict format and may be more informal than other types of meetings.
- 🚫 A specific location: Q&A calls are usually conducted remotely, so a specific location is not required
How Many Questions Can be Asked?
The number of business questions that can be answered in 30 minutes depends on the complexity of the questions and the expertise of the person answering them. If the questions are simple and straightforward, it’s likely that several questions can be answered in a short period of time. However, if the questions are more complex or require in-depth knowledge, it may take longer to answer fewer questions. Additionally, if the questions are open-ended, it may take more time to fully answer them.
It’s also depend on how many people are asking the question, if there is more people asking questions, it may take more time for each question to be answered. It’s also good to note that some questions may require follow-up research or further clarification, which can also impact the number of questions that can be answered in a given period of time
Layout of a Q&A Call:
- ☎️ Introduction: At the beginning of the call, you will give a brief description of who you are personally and professionally. You will describe your career goals and what lead you to this call.
- ☎️ Opening questions: you’ll have an opportunity to ask any initial questions you may have about the process or program in general. .
- ☎️ Q & A session: Then you will have time to ask any question you have about business or performing. It is suggested that you keep a notebook of questions and wait until you have a decent amount of questions to ask.
- ☎️ Clarification and follow-up: If necessary, you may ask for clarification or follow-up on certain questions.
- ☎️ Summarizing and closing: Summarize the main points discussed during the call and thanks you for your participation.
- ☎️ Next steps or actions: Next we may also outline any next steps or actions that will be taken as a result of the call.
- ☎️ Adjournment: The call concludes and you may have a chance to schedule another call
Qualities of a Good Question:
- ✅ Clear and specific: Good questions are direct and to the point, avoiding ambiguity or vagueness.
- ✅ Open-ended: Good questions encourage discussion and exploration, rather than simply seeking a yes or no answer.
- ✅ Relevant: Good questions are directly related to the topic or conversation at hand and are useful to the listener.
- ✅ Thought-provoking: Good questions challenge assumptions and encourage critical thinking.
- ✅ Neutral: Good questions are neutral in tone and do not convey bias or judgement.
- ✅ Inclusive: Good questions consider different perspectives and invite participation from all parties involved.
- ✅ Timely: Good questions are asked at the appropriate time and are not out of context.
- ✅ Non-leading: Good questions do not suggest the answer or steer the conversation in a specific direction.
- ✅ Respectful: Good questions are respectful of the listener and their feelings, avoiding personal attacks or sensitive topics.
- ✅ Open for follow-up: Good questions can be used as a starting point for further conversation and exploration
Qualities of a Bad Questions:
- 🚫 Vague or ambiguous: A bad question is unclear or open to multiple interpretations.
- 🚫 Leading: A bad question suggests the answer or steers the conversation in a specific direction.
- 🚫 Irrelevant: A bad question is not directly related to the topic or conversation at hand and is not useful to the listener.
- 🚫 Biased: A bad question conveys bias or judgement.
- 🚫 Closed-ended: A bad question only allows for a yes or no answer and does not encourage discussion or exploration.
- 🚫 Personal: A bad question is personal and may be invasive or disrespectful of the listener’s feelings.
- 🚫 Out of context: A bad question is asked at the wrong time or is out of context with the conversation.
- 🚫 Confrontational: A bad question is asked in a confrontational or aggressive manner.
- 🚫 Rude: A bad question is disrespectful or impolite.
- 🚫 Ignores the mentorr’s knowledge: A bad question is asking something that the listener already knows
Q&A Call Rules & Expectations
- ⚠️ Respect time limits: Make sure to respect the time limits for the call, including show up on time for the call, have respect for the call length and individual questions.
- ⚠️ Respect Your Mentor: Show respect and courtesy to the Krystin Railing, avoiding interruptions or personal attacks.
- ⚠️ Stay on Topic: Stay focused on the topic or purpose of the call, avoiding unrelated or off-topic discussions.
- ⚠️ Be prepared: Come to the call prepared with a notebook of relevant questions and information to make the most of the call.
- ⚠️ Be an active listener: Listen actively to responses and use answers to inform your next question..
- ⚠️ Keep questions neutral: avoid loaded or leading questions, keep questions neutral and open-ended.
- ⚠️ Take turns: Allow for equal participation and take turns asking and answering questions.
- ⚠️ Avoid interruptions: Avoid interrupting the speaker or other participants while they are talking. Limit distractions around you including turning off all additional noise in background.
- ⚠️ Follow up: After the call, follow up on any action items or next steps discussed
Cancellation Policy for Q&A Call:
- ⚠️ Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled call time.
- ⚠️ If a participant cancels with less than 48 hours notice, they will not be eligible for a refund.
- ⚠️ In case of a last-minute emergency, the participant may reschedule the call for a later date, subject to availability.
- ⚠️ If the organizer needs to cancel the call for any reason, participants will be offered the opportunity to reschedule.
- ⚠️ Participants agree to provide valid contact information (phone number and email) at the time of registration to facilitate communication regarding cancellations and rescheduling.
- ⚠️ By registering for the Q&A call, participants agree to these cancellation policies
No Refund Policy for Q&A Call:
- ⚠️ Payments for the Q&A call are non-refundable.
- ⚠️ Participants agree that, once payment has been made, no refunds will be issued under any circumstances, including but not limited to cancellations, rescheduling, or technical difficulties.
- ⚠️ Participants are responsible for ensuring their availability for the scheduled call time and for ensuring that the call is compatible with their device and internet connection.
- ⚠️ In case of last-minute emergency, the participant may reschedule the call for a later date, subject to availability.
- ⚠️ Participants agree to provide valid contact information (phone number and email) at the time of registration to facilitate communication regarding rescheduling.
- ⚠️ By registering for the Q&A call, participants agree to this no refund policy