MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!
Business Taxes for Beginners is happening January 29 – April 15!
Business taxes as a small business owner can be confusing and overwhelming without the proper education and support, even after years of filing them; which is why The Performer’s Guide is offering a new 4 week program called Business Taxes for Beginners!
Includes a 1 hour pre recorded webinar that will be taught by Krystin Nicole Railing, founder of The Performer’s Guide and will cover the following topics:
- ⭐ Tax brackets
- ⭐ Adding taxes to your rate
- ⭐ Business Tax Credits
- ⭐ Business Tax Write Offs
- ⭐ Filing 1099s
- ⭐ Business Tax License
- ⭐ Tax Filing
- ✅ Accountability group message chat in Whatsapp for the duration of the Tax season!
- ✅ Enrollment to Business Taxes for Beginners 12 Week Group Acountability Program on Teachable
- ✅ Prerecorded tutorial videos
- ✅ Printable Worksheets & Templates
- ✅ Community Support in The Performer’s Guide Discord Community
This event is specifically designed for the American tax system and is not recommended for international business owners.
⚠️ Disclaimer: Krystin Railing is not a CPA, Accountant, of any type of official tax professional. She is simply sharing what she currently knows based on her successes and failures. It is highly advised that you take all information received and check with your Accountant and Tax Preparer before making any financial decisions based on this webinar.